Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Henrys Take on Homeschooling

 (Aliyana- first day of 4th grade)

 Maybe this is why I am so behind this year:)  This past August, the Henry family started homeschooling for the first time.  For a lot of different reasons and the biggest being God leading, we decided to pull our kids from their school and start teaching them at home.  There is so much I would love to share about the adventure thus far but, I just don't have the energy in life right now to write it all down.  We are loving having the kids home and learning so much as we tackle the good, bad, and the ugly:)  In all honesty though, we are loving it!  I can't imagine my life now without my four little shadows around all day long.  God is giving us all strength and joy in it all and we are actually learning some things:)  Thank you all for your love and support!


 (Canyon- first day of first grade)

 (Kingston- first day of kindergarten)




No comments: